- Dial into the mail administration with your mail address (not with the main account): MailAdmin
- Click on Out-of-office message
- Activate the out-of-office message (check the box)
- Enter the desired subject, the message and the period of validity. Leave the period of validity fields empty if you don’t want to set a time limit.
- Confirm the setting by clicking on the Save button.
- Log out of the mail administration with Logout.
How can I set up an out-of-office message?
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Contact our support:+41 44 637 40 40 Support Portal firstname.lastname@example.org